The following 'hints & tips' are provided to maximise your viewing pleasure at this Website.
(1) If the text at this Website is either too large (or too small) you can globally adjust the font size used on the pages. For Internet Explorer (IE) users click on View on the IE top Toolbar and then click on Internet Options. Then click on Fonts and against the heading 'Font size' you will be able to select between smallest, small, medium, larger, or largest. Having made your selection click on 'OK', twice. For Netscape Navigator (NN) users click on View on the NN top Toolbar and then click on 'Increase Font' or 'Decrease Font' as many times as required to get a font of a suitable size.
(2) All Web pages at this site are designed to be navigated equally well either by using the frame / menu bars, or by using the pull down menu option at the top right of each page and pressing [Go]. Furthermore standard HTML navigation links are also provided on each Web page.
(3) These AIDA Web pages are designed to be best viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 (or above). However by adjusting the displayed screen font size and selecting the no frame / menu bars option, reasonable viewing should be possible at screen resolutions down to 800 x 600 or 640 x 480 pixels.
Adjusting the Frames / Menu Bars
(4) The size of the frame bars (menus) can be adjusted by passing the mouse cursor slowly over their edge. When the cursor changes shape (over the boundary line) left mouse clicking and dragging the frame border to the required size (either larger or smaller) will allow the frame bars (menus) to be re-sized.
(5) If you do not wish to make use of frames you can click on the "No Frames / Menus" link either here, or on the home page, to load the AIDA Website home page in a fresh browser window, without any frames or menus.
(6) An update, as of September 2001, now provides two different sized frame bars for the AIDA Website. The old, larger blue frame / menu bars are still available - intended mainly for people with poorer eyesight. However a new slimline (black) set of frame bars have been added - intended to maximise viewing pleasure - particularly for visitors with smaller computer displays / screens. It is possible to switch (toggle) between the two sets of menus using the third entry down on the left frame bar.
B A N N E R . E X C H A N G E . A D V E R T I S E M E N T
Why we are displaying banners at the AIDA Website?
Return to Top of Page
If you like AIDA, why not display our logo on your home page? For more information about linking to the AIDA Website please click here.
Return to AIDA Website Home Page
AIDA is a freeware diabetic software simulator program of glucose-insulin action + insulin dose & diet adjustment in diabetes mellitus. It is intended purely for education, self-learning and / or teaching use. It is not meant for individual blood glucose prediction or therapy planning. Caveats
This Web page was last updated on 19th October, 2003.
(c) www.2aida.org, 2000-2003. All rights reserved. Disclaimer. For the AIDA European Website, please click here. For the Diabetes / Insulin Tutorial, please click here.